The purchase of personalized clothing (hereinafter the "Products") for sale on the website www.fkyouridentity.com (hereinafter the "Site") is consequent to the stipulation of a purchase contract between the user of the site ( hereinafter the "User") and the individual company Angelica Sorrentino, with registered office in Via Crispi n.13, 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena (CA) Tax Code and VAT number n. 03857820926 (hereinafter the "Company"). The Company can always be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone, during office hours, at + 39-331-3135-805.
The sales contract is concluded on the "on-line" site, that is to say, a remote contract, or the legal transaction concerning movable property entered into between the Company and the User as part of a distance selling system organized by the Company which, for this contract, uses the remote communication technology called "internet". The purchase and sale contract is concluded with the acceptance by the Company of the order made by the User on the Site.
The order of the User, being subject to the availability of the models of Products requested, as well as the place of delivery and other factors, constitutes the proposal that can be accepted or rejected by the Company at its sole discretion. The acceptance of the Company takes place through the order confirmation which is sent to the email address indicated by the User following the receipt of the order (hereinafter the "Order Confirmation"). In case of non-receipt by the user of the Order Confirmations, the same will be considered refused by the Company. Obviously without prejudice to the possibility of an express refusal sent by any means (therefore also using ordinary e-mail) by the Company.
By submitting the purchase order through the Site, the User declares to have read the present conditions of sale (hereinafter the "Conditions of Sale") and the payment conditions (hereinafter the "Payment Conditions") and to accept them entirety.
If the User is a final consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the sale has been concluded he will have to keep (by printing or saving an electronic copy) these Conditions of Sale and the Payment conditions as they will remain applicable to your purchase even if subsequently modified by the Company.
The price of the Products, already indicated on the site, will be confirmed in the Order Confirmation separately for each of the Products ordered. The Company reserves the right to confirm or change the prices of the Products not available in stock at the time of the Order Confirmation based on the current price lists if they are different from those of the order date.
The Order Confirmation will contain the image and model of the Products ordered, the order number, the date and time of the order and the User's data. In case of momentary unavailability of the ordered Products, the User will be promptly notified and will have the right to choose whether to complete the purchase or to renounce the same. The User agrees to promptly notify the Company of any corrections to be made to the data. The data included in the Order Confirmation will be necessary for the delivery of the Products and to identify all communications between the User and the Company.
The image accompanying the Products may not be perfectly representative of their characteristics and may differ in color and size.
TERMS OF PAYMENT.
The price requested by the Company for the purchase is easily identifiable for each of the Products on the Site. All prices indicated for the Products, both on the Site and in the Order Confirmation are inclusive of VAT. This tax is applied for purchases with delivery on Italian territory and in countries of the European Community. For non-EEC countries this tax will not be applied. In the latter case, the Company is not liable for customs and import duties, or for customs clearance costs that may be applied to the Products by the competent local authorities.
The following payment methods are available for all orders sent by the User on the Site:
– Credit card;
Transactions made on the Company's Site are completely secure. The Company relies on PayPal and Stripe, the most famous and used payment instruments worldwide. Paypal allows the credit card User to provide their sensitive data (card number, expiry date, name, etc.) directly to the Bank and not to the Company or the service provider that manages the Site. In fact, when the User decides to pay by credit card, the payment page residing on a secure server is called up (the 128-bit public / private key encryption system is used, to guarantee the buyer totally), where they are requested sensitive credit card data. The Bank takes care of conveying this data in international circuits and returning the outcome of the transaction to the customer. At the end of the purchase procedure, an email notifies the outcome of the transaction. The security of these systems is guaranteed by an SSL3 encrypted transport protocol with a 128-bit symmetric key (currently the highest security standard with server-side certification). This encryption system ensures that information cannot be read or captured by attackers.
Cancellation: if the object is already in the production phase, it will not be possible to cancel or cancel the order. In some cases, a cancellation with partial refund may be agreed, which will be decided at the discretion of the seller for each individual case.
In the event that you wish to cancel your order, no later than 10:00 am (GMT + 2), we invite you to contact us using the appropriate 'contact us' form.
Return: The personalization of the items is not reversible and therefore these cannot be returned. We advise you to check, before sending the order, to have correctly filled in all the customization fields and to consult the size chart (located under the description of each individual product).
The return or replacement of our items will take place only in case of evident manufacturing defects (despite a scrupulous control during the production phase) or in the event of errors made by us in the customization.
INFORMATION ON SHIPMENTS.
The Products are shipped to the User throughout Europe by express courier, at a fixed cost of € 5.00.
The User is required at the same time of the collection of the Products to check, in the presence of the carrier, the integrity of the same. In case of receipt of damaged Products, delivery must be immediately refused.
Following the Order Confirmation, the User will receive (after about 8 days, production times) a shipment confirmation (hereinafter "Shipping Confirmation") from the same mailbox.
The Shipping Confirmation will contain both the data contained in the Order Confirmation and a number that will allow the traceability of the Products by the Company / place of shipment to the address indicated by the User for the receipt of the same. The Products are delivered throughout Italy within 24/48 hours of sending the Shipping Confirmation, with the exception of the Minor Islands where the products are delivered within 72 hours of the Shipping Confirmation.
The aforementioned times of sending the Shipping Confirmation and delivery of the Products are merely indicative and may vary both for reasons relating to the availability of the Products and for reasons completely independent of the Company and attributable to the shipper.
Individual company Angelica Sorrentino with registered office in Via Crispi, 13 - 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena (CA), CF and VAT number 03857820926 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, including particular data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, payment references) - subsequently, "personal data" or even "data" communicated by you on the occasion the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner. By personal data processing is meant any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not registered in a database, such as the collection, the registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art.24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) carrying out, with your express written consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), direct marketing activities, such as the sending - also by e-mail, SMS and MMS - of advertising material and communications having informative and / or promotional content in relation to products or services provided and / or promoted by the Owner or by his commercial partners, including free gifts and samples;
We would like to point out to you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the owner's services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (art.130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Purposes relationship and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and, subject to your consent 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the Group companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, commercial partners, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their quality of external data processors
5. Disclosure of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 lett. A), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
It should be noted that with reference to the purposes referred to in points 2 A of the paragraph "Purpose of treatment" in the absence of the personal data concerning you and the related consent to the processing, and except in cases where the Legislative Decree 196/03 and the EU Regulation 2016/679 allow the subsequent provision of consent, the provision cannot be made. Failure to provide data for the purposes referred to in points 2B and 2C of the "Purpose of treatment" paragraph will have no consequence on the provision of the requested health services.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- get: a) updating, rectifying or, when it interests you, data integration; b) the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; (c) the claim that the transactions referred to in the letters a) and b) have been made aware, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law;
- to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection; (b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through e-mail and/or traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the person concerned, exposed to the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that, however, the possibility for the person concerned to exercise the right of opposition remains to be limited even in part. Therefore, the person may decide to receive only communications through traditional modes or only automated communications or neither type of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights to art. 16-21 GDPR (Right to Rectify, Right to Be forgotten, right to limit treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How rights are exercised
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
an email to Angelica Sorrentino's email@example.com mailbox, based in Via Crispi, 13– 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena (CA).
10. Owner, manager and appointee
The owner of the treatment is angelica Sorrentino individual company based in Via Crispi, 13 – 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena (CA). The updated list of those responsible for the treatment is kept at the legal office of the controller.